This year I would like to offer my colleagues from different coutires to participate in and benefit from a project that I have developed for teenage and youg adult learners of English.
Over the past 5 years I have been working on designing courses in creative writing, literature, and learning skills on demand for different schools and other clients. The courses were always a success and I was feeling sad to have such great amounts of materials to go to waste, but I never really had time to do anything about my worksheets, lesson plans, and other materials…
And now, finally, I have managed to put all of my materials to good use and publish 5 new on-line guided study courses for students all over the world to benefit from!
In the video below I am talking about how I would like you, teachers, to participate in my project and benefit from it both professionally and financially. To learn more about the course content go to the LEARNERS page.
To summarise dates and figures:
- Course dates: January 29, 2018 – May 20, 2018
- Number of lessons on each course: 16 (1 lesson per week)
- Assessment: weekly, monthly. Student progress summary available to teachers monthly, on demand.
- Cost: EUR 80, payable in one or two instalments
- Teacher’s commission: 10% (EUR 8) per student per course (can aso be used towards one of my on-line teacher training courses – only applies to the ones advertised on this page)
- Course certificate: available on-line. Hard copies can be posted on demand at your expense.