Are you a creative person?
Well, if you want to succeed in the modern world, it seems that, like it or not, you have to be one! But don’t worry, you don;t need to be skilled in arts, crafts, be a good writer or a talented actor to be creative – you can also be a fantastic problem solver, a good marketologist, an innovative computer programmer, or an effective strategist – all of this, too, requires creativity.
- Course dates: January 29, 2018 – May 20, 2018
- Course length: 16 lessons, 1 lesson = 1 week
- Course assessment: 1 written assignment per week, with weekly and/or monthly feedback
- Course certificate: on-line, also available in print on-demand (postage expenses to be covered by the student)
- Level(s): Intermediate (B1) – Proficiency (C2)
- Course price: EUR 80, to be paid at once or in two istalments (2 x EUR 40)
Creative writing workout is a course aimed at helping the students develop an ability to think outside the box and see unconventional solutions to problems. Every lesson offers a creative writing task, which requires one to come up with an original, well-planned, accurately worded, and whole-heartedly delivered piece of writing. Each lesson will also teach the students specific writing techniques, planning and brainstorming ideas, as well as offer some language-related tasks helping one to develop their vocabulary, grammar, and syntax.